Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My target trip today!

Ok, this is not the best diaper deal ever, and I have done much better. I dug through my son's closet before I went and found two things from our baby shower that we aren't going to use and I returned them, so I started out with a $43 gift card. You can also get a much better deal on huggies, but I like pampers better which is why I did both. If I had not had a gift card then I would have bought all huggies for a lower out of pocket expense. Here is how I did:

 
total:$62.47
gift cards back: $15.00
=$47.41
$5.26 per pack of diapers!
saved: $95.91

*I did 3 transactions and used the $5 gift card from the previous transaction, I left with 1 $5 gift card.

*Target.com has $3 off the huggies snug and dry which makes them $5.99 per pack before your gift card. If you used 3 coupons and got $5 back it would make the diapers $4.32 per pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment