Thursday, January 6, 2011

Gerber coupons & more!

Currently the only gerber promotion I am aware of is a catalina deal good through the end of this month.
(Kroger & Target have catalinas)

*Buy 10 Gerber 2nd foods get $1 off 
*Buy 8 Gerber 3rd foods get $1 off

If you haven't signed up at gerber.com you need to! I fully support  great products that have lots of coupons! Finding gerber coupons on websites and in the paper rarely happens, but by signing up to receive savings on their website they have sent me a ton of stuff in a month. Currently they are mailing out rice cereal and 1st food coupons. Since decemeber Gerber has sent me $34 in formula checks alone! Here is a picture of What I have recieved this past month:









Another tip for gerber is to "like" them on facebook. They had B1G1 rice cereal coupons, as well as other great baby food coupons on their website last month and I was able to stock up on baby food. They do not currently have any coupons on their facebook, but I'm sure they will again!


 this was with the facebook coupons, my total was $10.19 plus tax


*New Mom freebie! Gerber is giving away a free sample of their formula with a cute black back pack to mom's who are due!

No comments:

Post a Comment